Lifeguarding Course: New Certification March 2024
Provides entry-level participants the knowledge and skills to prevent, recognize and respond to aquatic emergencies and to provide care for breathing and cardiac emergencies, injuries and sudden illnesses until EMS personnel take over.
Participants who successfully complete the Lifeguarding course receive an American Red Cross certificate for Lifeguarding/First Aid/ CPR/AED, valid for 2 years.
MUST COMPLETE ONLINE PORTION PRIOR TO ATTENDING CLASS.
*ALL TIMES SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
INSTRUCTOR WILL CONTACT YOU TO CONFIRM COURSE DETAILS.
**Please enter student's name and email in notes section**
SESSION April 12th to 14th
- March 15th 5pm - 8:30pm
- March 16th 8:30am - 4:30pm
- March 17th 8:30am - 4:30pm
- Minimum age: 15 years
- Swim 300 yards continuously
- Tread water for 2 minutes using only the legs
- Complete a timed event within 1 minute, 40 seconds by starting in the water, swimming 20 yards, surface dive to a depth of 7 to 10 feet to retrieve a 10-pound object, return to the surface and swim 20 yards on the back to return to the starting point, exit the water without using steps or a ladder.
We Also Recommend
Dolfin Lifeguard XtraSleek DBX Back