Lifeguarding Course - NEW - Blended Learning
Provides entry-level participants the knowledge and skills to prevent, recognize and respond to aquatic emergencies and to provide care for breathing and cardiac emergencies, injuries and sudden illnesses until EMS personnel take over.
Participants who successfully complete the Lifeguarding course receive an American Red Cross certificate for Lifeguarding/First Aid/ CPR/AED, valid for 2 years.
MUST COMPLETE ONLINE PORTION PRIOR TO ATTENDING CLASS.
*ALL TIMES SUBJECT TO CHANGE. INSTRUCTOR WILL CONTACT YOU TO CONFIRM COURSE DETAILS.*
- May 14th 3:30 pm - 9:00 pm
- May 15th 12:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- May 16th 12:00 pm - 7:00 pm
DUE TO HIGH DEMAND - NEW SESSION!
- June 11th 3:30 pm - 9:00 pm
- June 12th 12:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- June 13th 12:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Minimum age: 15 years
- Swim 300 yards continuously
- Tread water for 2 minutes using only the legs
- Complete a timed event within 1 minute, 40 seconds by starting in the water, swimming 20 yards, surface dive to a depth of 7 to 10 feet to retrieve a 10-pound object, return to the surface and swim 20 yards on the back to return to the starting point, exit the water without using steps or a ladder.
We Also Recommend
Dolfin Lifeguard XtraSleek DBX Back